Sunday, May 20, 2007

My New Home


Hey everyone!! I am Monroe, a 1 year old Newfoundland dog. I have recently moved to a new home with new owners, and I am trying to settle in and get used to everything and everyone here.
It is really different. There are alot of other dogs here, many that I have never heard of before. I get to live in the house, but some of the other dogs live and work in the pastures. They guard the livestock! As I have time, I will give an introduction of each of my new buddies.
But, for now, I am content to play with my new boy and just hang out around the house and in the back yard chasing squirrels and such.
That is all for now!
Woof woof!!
Monroe

1 comment:

Sue M. said...

Nice to meet you Monroe! I look forward to hearing all about your new fur family and all the stories that mark your adjustment involved with finding your niche in your new home with your new family!